Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spectacular Saturday

First off, I finally uploaded the tractor video of Will...its super cute...it's under the blog "Our Terrific Tuesday...Will's 1st Bday"...so check it out.

Anyway, today we had Will's birthday party at my sisters house. It was a sports theme, and I had so much fun decorating the cakes with my sister. My family that lives in Colorado came, my Opa, aunt and uncle, a bunch of cousins, and our neighbors from when I lived here, and my brother in laws mom, so I guess thats my mother in law in law?? Anyway, it was a ton of fun, and it was great to see all my family.

After the party my parents, me and the kids, and Danielle and her family went to the park and let the kids play. Then we came home to make a fire on the back patio and make smores. Super fun way to end the night!! What a busy day, but well worth it!!


The table all set up

Soccer ball cake my sister made


The softball cake I made

The delicious food

Will and Kylee ready to party

Ava, Karen, Nick, and Randi

Will ready to get some cake....Cooper, Kylee and Ava watching

He loved it
He loves frosting

Nick cleaning him off

More clean up (look at his cute shirt, I made it...well ironed it on)

Mike and Kerstin, my cousins

Unwrapping presents, Cooper and Kylee watching

Will really liked the paper

My cousin Danny and Will

Will playing
Mom, Will and my Aunt Vicki

Opa and Kylee
Opa and Ava

Mom and Will playing with new toys

On our walk to the park...Nick grabbing Danielles butt

Dad, Danielle, Will, Ava and Mom walking to the park

Pappy and Ava

Ava ran right up the stairs, Will trying to follow

Kylee playing

Nick and Will

Will going down the slide

Kylee "playing" restaurant

Kylee and Pappy
Will and Pappy
Ava, Pappy and Kylee

Ava, Nick, Will and Mooshi


Pappy, Mooshi, Will and Ava eating marshmallows

A little bit of Mooshi, Ava and Kylee

Ava and Mooshi

Nick roasting a marshmallow

Will eating a marshmallow

Crazy Will, me and dad

Will, Pappy, Mooshi and Kylee
We all miss Curt so much, and can't wait to see him...1 week to go!! XOXO

1 comment: